20 Tips To Add To Your Daily Life
1. Keep on adding to your knowledge. Learn from the great ones. Listen to the biographies of great people rather than reading them. It's more personal and interesting than just reading through a page online.
2. Don't let others decide for you during the day. Often we realize the value of something only when we see how much our neighbors value it.
3. Sleep for eight to nine hours. Every night. And only at night. Sleep's too important to miss out on. Read '20 Tips To Induce Better Sleep
' if you have trouble having a good sleep.
4. Master your appetite. You can offer me the tastiest treats in the world but if I ain't hungry then I won't be eating a thing.
5. Don't sign up for a dance or exercise class. It costs money. And even if it's free, it's still better to dance and workout while no one's watching.
6. Drink more carrot juice. Eat more Tomatoes
. Snack on fresh fruits such as bananas, oranges, apples and pears. Have Muskmelon
7. Review each day before you sleep. Plan your next day at the same time too. Planning in advance helps reduce the chances of failure.
8. Read something daily. But do so online. We already have enough trees being cut by the publishers. Listen to audio books instead.
9. Don't Photoshop your pictures. This gives others a wrong image of you and you a false sense of self-confidence. Click it, share it, and do so only with people you trust. Many creeps are waiting to morph and play with your pics.
10. Have a creative hobby to stimulate your thought process in a good way. Hobbies are good. They act as a break during the day.
11. Keep aside daily time for solitude, rest, relaxation and love. All four things are so important in daily life.
12. Write 'thank you' notes. But not on paper, type them out, send them on the phone or by email. Save the trees.
13. Protect your lips in the cold weather. Put on chap stick. A simple little tip for the chilly days that are coming this Winter.
14. The specs need to be washed well, so that the purpose is served well of seeing clearly. Never remove your specs unless you are resting, sleeping or bathing.
15. Plan your week better. An extremely useful audio book in this matter is the 'Sweet Sixteen System' available on Gobog.
16. Bite into a chilled watermelon slice on a hot summer's day. I've mentioned about fruits for the second time in the same post because they are so important for our health and well-being.
17. Make time for your brothers and sisters. They are part of the family too. Don't spend all your time with neighbors and friends.
18. Make hay while it rains not just when the sun shines. This is a habit that I've learned in the last few years and it has made all the difference in recent times.
19. One in two marriages ends in a divorce. Spend enough time with your spouse so that you just can't live without each other.
20. Use your knowledge for good. How amazing it would be if we used all the knowledge we have for the good of the human race. Even a single useful post on Gobog that you share with your loved ones helps so many people grow. You, your loved ones, and me.
Audio Book Creator. Life Coach. Soft Skills Trainer. Counselor.
Meditation Practitioner. Food Technologist. Frugal Marketer.
More Life Tips
More Posts To Read
How We Enjoyed A Family Vacation To Goa For 10 Days In Just 18000 Rupees
22 Tips To Live A Better Life Everyday
36 Messages That Help You Live Better
32 Messages To Help You Live Better
The Definition Of Success That No One Ever Told You
10 Lessons We Learned From A Diwali Photo That Went Viral
20 Thoughts For A More Fulfilling Life
The Most Precious Birthday Gift I Have Received
20 Ways To Have A Better Day
55 Interesting Facts And Rumors About Kim Jong-Un