40 Meaningful Quotes By Saint Mother Teresa
Saint Mother Teresa is a role model for every human being, whether man or woman. Her words have real meaning and apply to everyday life at so many levels. Here are 40 of her most meaningful quotes.
1. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
2. Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person.
3. Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.
4. The poor do not need our sympathy and our pity. The poor need our love and compassion.
5. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
6. In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
7. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
8. I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?
9. Jesus said love one another. He didn't say love the whole world.
10. Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to a wife or husband, to a next-door neighbor.
11. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
12. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
13. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
14. If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
15. One filled with joy preaches without preaching.
16. One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
17. It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.
18. Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God - the rest will be given.
19. Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.
20. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
21. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
22. Sweetest Lord, make me appreciative of the dignity of my high vocation, and its many responsibilities. Never permit me to disgrace it by giving way to coldness, unkindness, or impatience.
23. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
24. Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.
25. There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of the work. This is where the respect and the love and the devotion come in - that we do it to God, to Christ, and that's why we try to do it as beautifully as possible.
26. Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them.
27. The poor give us much more than we give them. They're such strong people, living day to day with no food. and they never curse, never complain. We don't have to give them pity or sympathy. We have so much to learn from them.
28. I do not pray for success. I ask for faithfulness.
29. I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
30. God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.
31. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
32. There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
33. We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.
34. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
35. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
36. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
37. We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
38. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
39. The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done.
40. The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.
Life Enrichment. Personality Development. Etc.
More Gobog Quotes
More Posts To Read
20 Things You Must Always Keep In Mind
20 Tips To Live A Wonderful Life
My Fine Darjeeling, Assam And Green Tea Diary
The Biggest Sales Secret In The World
The 3 Most Important Success Factors
18 Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds
How To Write A Diary Effectively
32 Reasons I Eat Tomatoes Daily And You Should Too
20 Ways To Have A Better Day
A Secret And Powerful Wealth Attraction Method