20 Tips To Make Your Daily Life Better Quickly
Life is beautiful. Life is good. Follow these twenty simple tips to make your daily life better quickly.
1. Follow your heart and apply your mind daily. Be a mindful individual. Focus fully on tasks and activities.
2. There are those who give their best in whatever they do. And those who give too less and expect the best. Don't be the latter. Give your best all the time.
3. Spend less time in online social networking. Basically, it's a waste of time. Spend more time in things that improve your life and make you happier.
4. Decide whatever you want to take out from the fridge beforehand, never open the door and wonder. This is what makes us be more conscious of what we eat.
5. Share your knowledge with the world. Sharing your expertise helps everyone else in the same boat. And everyone else is in the same boat.
6. Don't make hasty first impressions about other people. Always get to know them first. Most people take a long time to truly open up to others.
7. Be observant. Notice every little thing. Including this . put in here for no reason but to make you notice it.
8. You cannot lose focus just because everyone around you has lost theirs. Focus hard, focus forever. Mindfulness pays rich dividends.
9. Embrace the dawn. My mother would wake up at dawn every single day of her life. She would tell us that the part of day that God loves the most is the Dawn.
10. Start early. You are almost certain to get a lot more work done when you start working on it early in the morning. The mornings are the best time to get a whole lot of work done.
11. Ask for directions. When you're lost, don't hesitate to ask for the right way. No point moving forward without a clue where you're headed. Right?
12. Ideas are good. Come up with 1 original idea every single week. Maybe even everyday.
13. Don't just be physically fit. Focus on both your physical and mental fitness. Daily. Your brain is as important as your body. Don't neglect it.
14. Never be afraid of doing something just because someone else says you cannot do it. And don't just do it to prove them wrong!
15. Chess is a great activity to develop brain fitness. Play chess as a hobby. Play it with your kids or your spouse and even with your friends.
16. Happiness is always in our hands. So is sadness. It's our choice what we want to be. Happy or sad?
17. Be your own mentor if you can. You are your own best friend. And no one else knows you better.
18. Reduce caffeine in your diet. Stop drinking more than a cup of coffee each day. Switch to Assam or fine Darjeeling Tea. It's well worth it.
19. Printing cartridges are the biggest scam by the printer producing companies. The printer cost is reasonable but the catch is the cartridge cost. Do your research before buying a printer. And print things only if you must. Save paper. Save the world.
20. Terrorism spreads due to widespread publicity given to terrorists in the media. Stop glorifying them. Stop talking about them. Don't even share this tip with anyone.
Audio Book Creator. Life Coach. Soft Skills Trainer. Counselor.
Meditation Practitioner. Food Technologist. Frugal Marketer.
More Life Tips
More Posts To Read
20 Simple Guidelines For A Good Life
60 Simple Ways To Practice Mindfulness Every Single Day
How A Street Food Vendor Makes 16,00,000 A Month Working 3 Hours A Day
20 Ways To Have A Better Day
A Story Of My Daughter, Some Broken Eggs And The Car Keys
24 Good Ways To Enhance Your Life
11 Life Lessons From The 'Lego Ninjago' Movie
12 Lessons We Learned From The Movie 'Secret Superstar'
Why You Must Never Eat Pani Puri On The Streets Of Mumbai
21 Life Tips From A Full Time Mom
20 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life
20 Simple Ways To Make Life Better
22 Ways To Live Better Starting Now
The 12 Secret Habits Of Highly Successful People
60 Ways To Catch A Liar