20 Ways That You Can Improve Your Life
2. The birds sounds change as per the weather and season. Listen to the birds and know in advance when the spring and summer comes along.
3. Relax. Take mini breaks of a couple of minutes, a minimum of 40 times a day. Breaks are important for our body and mind.
4. Learn from those who are experts and highly experienced in your field of choice. It's more than worth it. Never waste time in learning things that do not directly connect with you and your daily life.
5. Don't expect too much from life. There are Billions of people in the world that also have their own needs. Be thankful for all that you have.
6. Be nice. Be giving, loving, caring and passionate by nature. There is no reason to be anything apart from nice in today's world.
7. Reduce spam. Never give out your phone number or email unless it's a highly trusted source. And never give out a friend's or family member's number without their permission.
8. Play brain fitness games, they are extremely helpful in keeping your brain active. Most are simply formulated and fun to play.
9. Once in a while, relax at a local coffee shop and watch the world go by. Outings with friends are important. But so are outings on your own.
10. Do not fear death. It's merely a passage into another world. Our physical form leaves this world while the soul moves to a much higher life form.
11. Clean your home regularly. It is the best investment you can make for a better life. A clean and organized living space will make you feel good all day long.
12. Serve your loved ones breakfast in bed once a week. But don't wake them up before it's their usual time to wake up.
14. A long ride on a Tuk Tuk in Bangkok is a lot of fun. But be prepared to be ripped off. In some way or another. Always do your research before you travel abroad. Visit online travel forums and get loads of good suggestions and tips from seasoned travelers.
15. Enjoy being alone. Being alone is a wonderful thing as you get time to know the real you inside. Being alone is blissful.
16. Do what your dream about. One of the best feelings in the world is when you fulfill your dreams. I had a dream to be a blogger and today that dream has come true. It makes me so happy to know that my posts are proving to be helpful to so many people.
17. Learn while you work. Listen to an interesting audio book during your work time. There are many good audio books available right here on Gobog. My personal favorites are the 'Sweet Sixteen System' for Time Management and Savio DSilva's classic audio 'Positive Forces Of Nature'.
18. Time is our best friend. Use it well and it treats you well. Learn how to manage your time better. Your life will automatically be better when you manage time better.
19. Friends will be friends. Don't cross the line with a friend. Ever. Your spouse is the only one who should receive your love and affection.
20. You should know what you don't yet know. You should also know what they don't know. Be a genius by spending an hour a day on learning more and more of what most people don't know.
Mindfulness Trainer. Content Writer. Full Time Mom.
Home Chef. Nature Lover. Minimalist.
More Life Tips
More Posts To Read
22 Secrets To Improving Your Life From Today
32 Reasons I Eat Tomatoes Daily And You Should Too
20 Easy Ways To Live A Better Life
The Power Of The Geese Principle
21 Life Tips From A Full Time Mom
20 Simple Ways To Make Life Awesome
20 Simple Ways To Make Life Better
How We Get Over 100,000 Clicks A Year On An Ad Using The Opposite Thinking Principle
The Power Of Positive Affirmations
Few Simple Ways To Kill Boredom
20 Simple Tips To Live A Good Life
Happy Meditation Day To You
Social Media Manipulation Practices
20 Parenting Tips For Moms Of Teen Kids
The Top 6 Cuisines In The World