20 Tips For Women To Make Their Life Better
1. Love the world you live in. There are so many beautiful places in this world that it is difficult for us to explore all of them in one lifetime.
2. Live within your limits. Aiming for things well beyond your reach can cause you to lose everything in the process.
3. There will always be people who discourage you and some that encourage you. Stick to the ones that encourage you always.
4. Do what they love. Go out to a place they like to eat. Then treat them to lunch or dinner there. I hope you know that they are your favorite people in the world.
5. Be an egotist if you must. But not a pessimist. Be positive, not negative. The world is full of negative people so why add another digit to that number?
6. Do not be an ill-mannered nuisance. Be silent inside a theater while the movie is on. Always keep your phone on silent mode when in a theater, religious place, funeral or congested public place.
7. Tidy up. It's a nice way to live inside the home. Make your home clutter-free. Your loved ones will thank you for it.
8. Life is easy, life is difficult, it all boils down to how you think when you start off your day. It truly is your choice, really.
9. Eat Ice Cream. Banana Ice Cream is an ice cream that you will love on hot days. Homemade ice cream is best. It's also easy to make. Look up the internet for many simple recipes.
10. Completion of the work that you promised to do is important. Finish each task well. Don't walk out before you fulfilled the promises that you made.
11. Life is a gift. Treasure each day. Do something today to make life a lot more worthwhile. Even something tiny that makes life better is worth doing.
12. Stay dry during the rains. You can truly enjoy the weather, only when you are healthy. During the monsoon, always carry an umbrella when you go outside even if it's not raining.
13. A good friendship takes time to blossom. Keep aside enough time to spend with your friends. Learn to trust your friends by allowing them into your personal life.
14. When wise people talk, listen. You'll learn a lot in doing so. Experienced people are usually wise. But never limit yourself only to one or two mentors. Diversify.
15. Most old books are free. Visit the Gutenberg Project to download them for easy reading later. You can get thousands of eBooks and audio books for free on their site.
16. We all have 86,400 seconds in a day. Use each of those priceless seconds wisely. Make the most of your life. One day at a time.
17. Give your spouse a dozen roses. The red rose is a phenomenal work of art by God. It is easily the most gifted item on Valentine's Day and on romantic dates. The rose smells soothing and fine.
18. Remove clutter from your home. Make sure the living room and bedroom are clean and tidy. This one is so important that I am literally repeating it once again.
19. The purpose of a light bulb is to enable the user to see better in the dark. Use lights only when it's dark. And invest in solar lights to save electricity and lots of money.
20. Be like the Sun. The daily discipline of the Sun as it goes round and round the Earth every single day of the year for the past so many centuries is second to none.
Mindfulness Trainer. Content Writer. Full Time Mom.
Home Chef. Nature Lover. Minimalist.
More Life Tips
More Posts To Read
90 Relatively Easy Ways To Get Rid Of A Headache
20 Simple Tips To Live A Good Life
22 Nice Little Ways To Live Better
20 Tips To Add To Your Daily Life
20 Lessons I Learned In The Last Fortnight
20 Simple Things To Start Doing From Today
The True Story Of A Bank Manager In Mumbai
12 Lessons We Learned From The Movie 'Secret Superstar'
20 Ways To Enhance The Quality Of Life
A Story Of My Daughter, Some Broken Eggs And The Car Keys
Why Self Help Books Just Don't Work
25 Life Enrichment Tips By A Child
40 Vital Personal And Home Hygiene Tips
21 Tips To Make Life A Tad Easier
32 Messages To Help Us Live A Good Life